How we look after our customers...
We are committed to ensuring all customers have a positive experience during their relationship with us.
Keystone Property Finance is an intermediary only lending brand owned by Mortgages for Business.
At Mortgages for Business, we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
- Protect the interests of customers
- Meet as best we can the unique needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service, and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas for improvement
In practical terms for the different areas of our business this means:
- Developing products based on a clear understanding of the likely needs and financial capability of each group of customers
- Marketing products to brokers to give them a clear understanding of what we can offer to their clients
- Making charges transparent
- Being clear to brokers and customers about what Keystone Property Finance offers
- Identifying common underlying causes of complaints and taking action to improve our products, processes and services
- Monitoring and responding appropriately to changes in market conditions that may impact brokers, and new and existing customers
- Investing time in the ongoing development and training of all staff to ensure continuing excellent customer service
How we handle complaints
Mortgages for Business (and therefore Keystone Property Finance) is a founding member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB), and we adhere to its code of conduct.
Please click here to download a PDF copy which includes details of what to do if you have cause to complain.
If your complaint is with one of our funding partners, please contact them directly.
1st Floor, Block B
Peterborough PE2 6F2
Tel: 01733 404500
Landbay Partners Ltd
3rd Floor, 9-11 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0BD
Tel: 020 3817 7700
Paratus AMC Ltd
5 Arlington Square
Tel: 0344 770 8030