How we look after our customers...
We are committed to ensuring all customers have a positive experience during their relationship with us.
Keystone Property Finance is an intermediary only lender, a subsidiary of Property Business Group.
At Keystone Property Finance , we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
- Protect the interests of customers
- Meet as best we can the unique needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service, and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas for improvement
In practical terms for the different areas of our business this means:
- Developing products based on a clear understanding of the likely needs and financial capability of each group of customers
- Marketing products to brokers to give them a clear understanding of what we can offer to their clients
- Making charges transparent
- Being clear to brokers and customers about what Keystone Property Finance offers
- Identifying common underlying causes of complaints and taking action to improve our products, processes and services
- Monitoring and responding appropriately to changes in market conditions that may impact brokers, and new and existing customers
- Investing time in the ongoing development and training of all staff to ensure continuing excellent customer service
How we handle complaints
We're sorry things didn't work out. Tell us what went wrong.
We aim to give you the best possible service, but there may be times when we don’t always get it right.
If you tell us what went wrong, and give us the opportunity to put it right, it will help us to avoid making the same mistakes in future.
You can raise your complaint with us by email, phone or post using the contact information below.
How to get in touch
Tel: 0345 148 9086
Post: Complaints, Keystone Property Finance Limited
42 Kings Hill Avenue
What we'll need to know
In order to capture, record and fully understand your complaint we will need some or all of the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your account details
- A description of your complaint
- How you’ve been affected
- A contact number and convenient time to contact you
- If you wish to nominate a third party to raise the complaint on your behalf, we will need your written authority to enable us to discuss your account with them.
What you'll need to know
When making your complaint please bear in mind
We are not liable for any fees you may need to pay for any third party’s services you may choose to use.
If we make a redress payment in respect of your complaint, this will be made directly to you.
If a complaint you raise with us has to be forwarded to the correct service provider/ we will do so without delay and let you know.
How we’ll handle your complaint
We’ll always do our best to fix the issue straight away. We will acknowledge your complaint within five working days of having received it.
We aim to resolve your complaint within 15 working days, but please allow us up to eight weeks. If your complaint is complex we may need more time. If this is the case, we’ll keep you updated.
We’ll give you details of how we intend to resolve your complaint and a note of your complaint reference number.
If we need to call you to find out more, it’s worth knowing that some calls may display as ‘unknown’, ‘private’ or ‘withheld’ on certain handsets. We’ll let you know we’re trying to reach you via email.
We’ll keep you updated regularly, but if you have any questions, please contact our directly.
When we are in a position to do so, we will send you a final response which we hope will resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.
Where to take your unresolved complaint
If for some reason we have been unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, or you are not satisfied with the resolution, you can:
- Take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This applies to complaints relating to both regulated and non-regulated products and services.
- Take your complaint to the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers. This applies to complaints relating to non-regulated products.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
The FOS is an independent organisation which sorts out complaints consumers and financial businesses haven’t been able to settle themselves.
If for some reason we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, or you’re not satisfied with our proposed resolution, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
You’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response letter.
To find out more about the FOS visit: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Any refund is at the discretion of Keystone Property Finance Limited.
Administration fees are non-refundable.
If a change of circumstances means that you no longer require a valuation, you are entitled to apply for a refund up to three days prior to the valuation being carried out, after this period the fee cannot be refunded.
If the valuation has been carried out and the property has been found to be unsuitable security for a mortgage or the application does not proceed after the valuation has taken place, the valuation fee will not be refunded.
Applying for a refund
To apply for a refund of a valuation fee please email Accounts@keystonepropertyfinance.co.uk providing your name, telephone number, address and case number.
Eligible refunds will be returned to your card within 7 working days.